Premature ejaculation is one of the most frequent male problems, affecting at some time in his life 1 of every 3 men. Let us know its causes and some tips to control this sexual dysfunction.
Premature ejaculation is considered as the lack of control over the ejaculatory reflex, with the intercourse being less than 2 minutes. This little spoken disorder, although it affects between 25% and 40% of men, has a solution.
There are two types of premature ejaculation:
- Primary. It is caused by a congenital motive and is characterized by ejaculation in less than a minute after penetration.
- High school. Caused by physical disorder or psychological factors. Ejaculation occurs between 2 and 3 minutes after penetration.
Causes of premature ejaculation
This loss of control during intercourse may be caused by:
- Biological causes.
- Infections in the urinary tract.
- Prostate problems
- Depression or anxiety
- Consumption in large quantities of alcohol.
- Lack of self-esteem.
- Dissatisfaction with sex life.
- Not often when having sex.
- Extreme sensitivity.
How to control premature ejaculation
There are several ways to address premature ejaculation, from muscle exercises, breathing, stimulation techniques, to changing life habits.
- Masturbation. Self-knowledge is essential as a first step to control premature ejaculation. There is an exercise known as “start-stop” that consists of stopping when you are going to ejaculate and let the moment of maximum excitement pass.
- Pelvic floor exercises. Weakness in the muscles of this area can affect ejaculation. Therefore, it is important to strengthen them by means of what are known as “Kegel exercises”. One of them consists in tensing the pelvic floor area (simulates as if interrupting urination to locate the area), maintaining the contraction for 5 seconds and then relaxing for another 3 seconds. Repeat 3 times per day, in a series of 10 repetitions.
- Decrease sensitivity The use of condoms that offer “retarding function” can help delay ejaculation because they contain anesthetic agents and are made of thicker latex.
- Adequate breathing Breathing can also help control premature ejaculation. At the time of intercourse, relaxation can be favored by deeply inspiring air through the nose and exhaling rhythmically through the mouth.
- Remove negative thoughts. To think that nothing has to go wrong.
- Increase the frequency of sexual intercourse. This will prevent the accumulation of excitation.
- Avoid excessive alcohol and other substances.
- Changes in food. Caring for food also plays an essential role. Avoiding saturated fats and increasing the consumption of products rich in citrulline (vasodilator) such as watermelon, are some of the changes that can be made.
- Pharmacotherapy. If the cause of premature ejaculation is a disease, age or hormonal change, the solution consists of a pharmacological treatment, prescribed and supervised by a specialist.
Finally, it is important to remember that talking about the situation and seeing a sexologist in Noida is essential for the solution and premature ejaculation treatment in Delhi. If you need help, we put at your disposal our best sexologist in Noida. Contact us without obligation.
Women’s sexual dysfunction is often referred to as a condition in which there are equal biological, psychological and interpersonal factors that sometimes play a complex combination.
The American National Institute of Health released data indicating that up to three-quarters of all women suffer from varying degrees of severe sexual dysfunction.
– 33% of women noted a reduction in sexual desire, – 25% of women noted the lack of orgasm in absolute terms, – 20% of women said difficulty in the germinated genital tract, – 20% of women said that sex does not satisfy them.
Factors that provoke sexual dysfunction may be:
Sexual disorders in women can be manifested in such forms as:
- libido disorder and anxiety
- orgasm disorder
- lubrication violation
- pleasure disorder
- pain disorder
Female sexual dysfunctions are a serious and very common problem of modern urogynecology, which has a great influence on the normal life of women. At the same time, only a small number of women go for help to specialist sexologist in Noida. Of course, the question is quite delicate and not every woman decides to tell about their intimate problems to an outsider, even a doctor. In addition, this issue is poorly covered even in the special medical literature. But in checking the problem was much more serious than it was before, and therefore requires a thorough and detailed study.
Disorders in the female sexual sphere can have a significant impact on the quality of life, as they lead to a violation of the relationship between a man and a woman, affect moral issues, contribute to the appearance of certain prejudices. Female sexual disorder violates mental balance and causes disorder in interpersonal intra-familial relationships.
Dysfunctions can accompany many diseases, but most often they are burdened with primary sexual disorders of a specific nature. Prevention and treatment of female sexual dysfunction are important not only from a medical point of view but also from a social point of view.
Discover how to enjoy the couple through sex and get out of the monotony
Getting an orgasm will depend on the person, their ability to feel pleasure and induce pleasure as well. For men, it is easier to reach orgasm than women. Many couples and especially many men, seek self-satisfaction and do not take into account the possibility that the woman gets an orgasm and do not consider how to reach an orgasm.
It is easier for a woman to have an orgasm by being alone than by having a partner and having sex. Whether through sexual positions, erotic games, stimulation of the G-spot and other erogenous zones, it is possible that both men and women have an orgasm as a couple.
Do not let the passion and desire to have sex decay is a challenge for many couples. Every person likes that their partner feels satisfied and that they feel an orgasm every time they can. Now imagine that both during the sexual act reach orgasm at the same time, the feeling in them will be immense and that will bring them closer.
For this reason, in this article, sexologist in Noida presents some tips and advice that will really help you to achieve a mutual orgasm with your partner. You just have to put it into practice and adapt these keys and tips to your sex life.
Recommendations to follow to enjoy sex as a couple
- Create an emotional bond with your partner either through glances during the sexual act or by telling him how good you feel and how lucky or lucky you are together.
- Keep in mind that the female orgasm is more inclined towards the emotional part. Has a woman ever faked an orgasm while being with you? It may be because your body and mind are not connected while having sex, causing them to fake orgasms so that the man feels “satisfied” with his sexual performance.
- Their problems, worries, and tasks are a factor that will directly influence women when they have an orgasm. Therefore, as a man or as a couple, be sure to induce as much sexual pleasure as possible, make her feel comfortable with you and what you do and try to do. Do not forget to connect with her emotionally! Be romantic and prepare an erotic environment that provides tranquility and well-being.
- The speed with which men carry the sexual act is too fast, which is a blunder. The woman has to be worked, so to speak, to explore which areas are more susceptible. Before moving to highly sensitive areas, first begins with the basics, the neck, mouth, thighs, breasts, nipples, etc. The same goes for man, only, in this case, it is easier to stimulate and induce pleasure.
- The trust during the sexual act is essential, that such a feeling exists between both imply that the physical and emotional delivery is a mutual act.
- Be precise as to capture the moment or moments in which your partner is having the best pleasure until then. This will let you know how to stimulate the other person
- Self-knowledge is another of those keys that favor sex as a couple and obtain an orgasm. The more knowledge you have about the erogenous parts, how to stimulate them and what their limits are, the better. Since having a notion of it, the couple can take advantage of it and know where to play and how to play.
- Maintain a connection between your brain and your body, therefore, you have to make your partner do the same. While the mind is distracted, the difficulty with which an orgasm will be achieved will increase significantly.
Tips to stoke sexual desire and enjoy the relationship
Your relationship may have reached a stalemate where you do not know what to do to maintain that desire and desire that you once had when you initiated the emotional and sexual connection.
In this way, know these simple but practical tips that will help you improve your sex life.
- The vagina is not the only erogenous part that can induce a woman to have an orgasm. It is more part of the body is not so sensitive compared to the clitoris.
- A basic position but that really helps to achieve an orgasm is that of “puppy”. It consists of placing your hands or elbows (depending on how arched your back is and how raised your back is) and knees in the bed, this way you can receive three types of stimulation at the same time: vaginal penetration, anal stimulation with your finger of your partner and masturbation or stimulation of the clitoris.
- If you want to induce an orgasm in men, know that showing your physical attributes, sexual and provocative positions, erotic dances, and others can help enormously to achieve this goal, as long as you do it by restricting him to touch you, this in order to create a sexual fantasy in his head and increase the morbid in the moment.
- Oral sex in both men and women is almost an indispensable requirement. The detail is that when it is practiced, it is not done correctly, either because of ignorance of how to do it or because of not knowing what it is like that your partner receives oral sex. The key is communication and technique.
- If you are masturbating to the man, either manually or orally and notes that he is about to reach orgasm, you simply have a slight pressure at the base of the big one, this will prevent him from ejaculating and thus cutting the ejaculatory reflex.
Many men and women seek information on the Internet about how to fan the flames of passion more often than you imagine, do not limit yourself to enjoy a full and happy sexual life.